Authorized Hit-Air Dealer
HIT-AIR ADVANTAGE VS COMPETITOR
Quantity in Basket: None
Hit-Air vs Competition
· Hit-Air has significantly larger neck bag for the most critical body part.
· Customers complain about competitor’s vest being baggy since it hangs down farther. The Hit-Air Advantage vest is more comfortable because the hip air bags are concealed inside special dual pockets making it unnecessary to have a long “duck tailed” style that can be uncomfortable in the saddle. The Hit-Air hip bags on all models will drop down automatically when the vest is deployed. Likewise, the neck bag and other air bags will deploy automatically; the Advantage model conceals the bags using Velcro closures and other models use snaps.
· One of our customers complained that the competitor was very uncomfortable during inflation because it inflated inward. The Hit-Air vests inflate outward; this is the reason you should not wear any constraining jacket over the vest.
· I believe Hit-Air is cooler and more comfortable to wear due to the open design. Notice the back and tail of both vests in particular. Hit-Air is so lightweight and VERY breathable as it is a harness rather than a full vest; it consists of tubes that expand when the vest inflates.
· Hit-Air was significantly less expensive when I had compared equivalent models. The competitor vest (MSRP $675) priced closest to the Advantage (Hit-Air’s highest cost vest MSRP $549) is designed to be worn in conjunction with conventional body protector, and not stand-alone.
· The key box and CO2 cartridge are in a zippered compartment over the air bag, protected from dust and dirt and provides sound insulation to minimize spooking the horse during a deployment.
· Hit-Air is the original air vest designer having developed for motorcycles in late 90’s and adapted to equestrian in the early 2000’s.